Thank you for your patience these last several weeks while our blog went through some technical issues. We are aware that our subscribers weren’t receiving their usual notices when new content was published. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you.
Things should be back to normal again, although we’re still ironing out some wrinkles in the new blog template. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you encounter any further issues.
Below are some articles you may have missed:
- Whom Do You Believe? | Linguistics, Frankly by James Harbeck
- Les liaisons dangereuses : «lalaïsation » et « çalatisme » by Dominique Fortier
- Facts and Fiction: Artful Flight by Susan Glickman
- A Formula for Mathematical Editing by Paul Buckingham
- English Editing in Quebec: Local Realities — Quebec City and Area, and Saguenay–Lac-Saint-Jean by Dwain Richardson
- Wasted Words: A Compulsion to Exaggerate by Wilf Popoff
We value your readership and welcome your feedback. Thank you for supporting The Editors’ Weekly.